Property ID : 6811798
For Sale $690,000 - Rural Sales
“GRAB YOUR BAGS, THE KIDS,THE DOGS, THE CATTLE AND MOVE RIGHT IN”
File No:466 All the hard work is done, just move in and watch the cattle get fat, the dogs run and the kids spreading their wings on 64.34 ha (159 acres) freehold.
* Fully renovated 3 bedroom high level homestead with 4 x split system air conditioners, great veiws of the property from every window, Set in attractive gardens with beautiful coastal rangers.
* Closed in entertainment area underneath with 2 carport attached.
* Machinery shed, Cattle yards including crush, scales, loading ramp. Pig pen, sheep yard and chook pen.
* Subdivided into 10 paddocks. All fencing is new. Laneway through the middle of the property to the cattle yards, joins all paddocks for ease of management/rotation.
* 1 open dam with safe livestock access. Permanent water holes in creek(some spring feed). Windmill pumps to 2 x 5000 gallon tanks which gravity feed to 5 troughs and house. 50,000 litres capacity rain water at the house. One unequipped well.
* 70 dry cattle
* Quality scrub soils and creek flat, Fully improved pasture with buffel, Green Panic, Uracloa and Rhodes grasses with Siratro and Secca Stylo legumes.
* Average rainfall 30 per annum. This is a very easy to run block with Quality soils in a prime location.
All work is done, will have plenty of time to take advantage of crabbing and fishing only 4.5 Km away.
This property is only 60km from Rockhampton, 60km from Gracemere and 60km from gladstone.
This property is a must see call Kayleen on 0404 468 226 for an inspection.
Real Estate Now for all your realestate needs.